GraniteCrete, Inc. is committed to ensuring that our customers are 100% satisfied with their GraniteCrete projects. We believe that GraniteCrete is the superior Permanent, Permeable, and Natural Solution to paving needs. We also know that the quality of the installation process is critical to the final look and performance of GraniteCrete. Thus, our installers are our partners in creating satisfied GraniteCrete customers. Our GraniteCrete CERTIFIED INSTALLER program is intended to ensure that customers receive installations that meet the GraniteCrete standards, every time.
A Certified Installer is someone who:
- Has completed training on installing GraniteCrete
- Has completed at least 25,000 square feet of GraniteCrete installations, with all installations passing our Final Quality Inspections
- Has completed at least 6,000 square feet of installations annually once Certified Installer status has been granted
Don’t see a certified installer in your area?
Are you or your company interested in achieving Certified Installer status?
Visit our Certified Installer Program page for more information and a downloadable application to get started.
- *Land Art Landscape, Brian Milligan, 831-402-1117
- *Suarez & Muñoz Construction, Inc , John Suarez, 510-782-6065
Contra Costa County:
Monterey/Santa Cruz Counties:
- Juan Ontiveros, 831-383-6454
- CBM Landscape Co, Phil Roberson, 831-421-2076
- Coast Concrete, John Cureton, 831-476-5275
- Graniterock Construction Division, 831-392-3700
- *K and D Landscaping, Justin White, 831-728-4018
- *Rewild Designs, Covey Potter, 831-345-1399
Santa Clara County:
S.F. Bay Area:
Contra Costa County
Monterey/Santa Cruz Counties
Santa Clara County
S.F. Bay Area