Our network of retailers is growing all the time. If you don’t see a retailer in your area, contact us. We will help you find a solution.
Please review our guide, GraniteCrete Pre-installation Checklist.
Pre-Mix Facilities: Retailer locations that are listed below as a “Pre-mix Facility” offer both the DRY pre-mixing of the decomposed granite and the GraniteCrete admixture and delivery to the jobsite. The pre-mixed material will arrive DRY and will need water added for proper installation of GraniteCrete. We recommend using pre-mixing for jobs requiring 5 cubic yards of material or more; this will save time in the installation process.
“For a recent installation, GraniteCrete arrived pre-mixed with decomposed granite at my installation site. What a game-changer! Installation went quickly and smoothly – way better than on-site mixing. I highly recommend pre-mixed GraniteCrete and decomposed granite for ease of installation.”
-J.R. Lester, Owner of Town & Country Gardening and Landscaping
- Southern California
- Local sales representative Dave Ventura 408-858-9635
- Alameda County
- Contra Costa County
- Marin County
- Merced County
- Monterey County
- Sacramento County
- Interested in becoming our Sacramento County Retailer? Email us!
- San Mateo County
- Santa Clara County
- Santa Cruz County
- Sonoma County
- SBI Building Materials & Landscaping Supplies – Pre-mix Facility – 10540 Old Redwood Hwy, Windsor, CA 707-431-1617
- SBI Building Materials & Landscaping Supplies – Pre-mix Facility – 1000 River Rd, Fulton, CA 707-284-8989
- Sonoma Materials, Inc 21040 Broadway, Sonoma, CA 707-938-3243
- Sonomarin 2500 Petaluma Boulevard North, Petaluma, CA 707-762-0505
- Stanislaus County
- Central Texas-Houston, San Antonio, and Austin Areas
- Georgetown, TX. Klepzig, Inc. Contacts: Bryan Klepzig, 512-931-2200, 1102 East University Ave, Georgetown, Texas 78626