GraniteCrete has been working closely with our retail partners to set-up product demo days up-and-down California!
What is a Demo Day?
A Demo Day involves the physical installation of a permanent section of GraniteCrete at our retail partner’s location. If there isn’t sufficient space for a permanent installation, an alternative of a moveable installation completed on a wooden pallet might be done instead.
What can be expected from a Demo Day?
A GraniteCrete representative will be on-site for approximately three to four hours – for the installation itself, and for a Q&A afterward.
The representative will give a 15-minute overview of the product prior to the demonstration. They will go step-by-step through the installation process while the retailer gives the live demonstration of a typical GraniteCrete installation.
This is a great opportunity to learn more about the GraniteCrete installation process and to ask any questions you might have!
When and Where are the upcoming GraniteCrete Demo Days?
- September 14: KRC Rock, San Marcos
- September 16: Tri-State Materials, Winchester
- September 23: Graniterock, Salinas
- September 28: Custom Architectural Stone, Solvang
- October 4: Sonoma Materials, Sonoma
- October 6: Peninsula Building Materials, Santa Clara