As the year winds down and we turn our sights toward the one to come, we’d like to express our gratitude to the architects, installers, retailers, and customers who chose to include us in their projects this past year. We appreciate your support, and look forward to continuing to work with you in the future. Before we gear up for the new year, we’d like to take a moment to share a few highlights from 2022:
- We experienced record sales, up nearly 80% from 2022. We could not have accomplished this without the hard work and support of our retail partners.
- We added five pre-mix facilities to our retail network. Customers and retailers have mutually benefitted from this decision.
- In the fall, we held several GraniteCrete Demo Days at our retail locations across California. These involved an on-site, live GraniteCrete installation. We thank our retailers for partnering with us on these, providing the space, and promoting the event.
- We brought on Brian Milligan as our dedicated Quality Assurance person – a position that has been a long time coming!
- We attended the American Society of Landscape Architects (ASLA) Conference on Landscape Architecture for the first time! We enjoyed meeting everyone who stopped by our booth, and learning about the current landscape architecture environment.
- Work began on the largest GraniteCrete installation to date! This installation is part of the Foster City Levee Improvements Project. We are thrilled to have been included in this project by BFS Landscape Architects, and we commend Chago Rarmirez of Graniterock Construction’s Watsonville location for brokering this deal.
We cannot wait to see what exciting new developments GraniteCrete will experience – or be part of – in 2023!