This past year has been an exciting time at GraniteCrete! Thank you to all of the architects, installers, retailers, and customers who have made this a great year for us. As it winds down and we turn our sights toward the year to come, we’d like to share a few highlights from 2019.
- Caltrans has approved GraniteCrete for use as a paving material. Projects have been identified in a few of the districts, and we are working with those districts on moving forward with those projects.
- We added several new retailers and pre-mix facilities, including our first in Southern California!
- We have partnered with Bauman Landscape & Construction and Bay Area Mix to offer the rental of volumetric concrete trucks for on-site mixing at large installations of GraniteCrete in Northern California.
- Our number of recommended installers has doubled.
- We joined the California Landscape Contractors Association Central Coast chapter.
- We added a new color to our line-up: Carmel Coast. So far, this color has been used at private residences and at the new Dust Bowl Brewing Company Tap Depot in Monterey, CA.
- We attended the American Society of Landscape Architects Annual Conference for the first time this year!
- Sales of GraniteCrete grew by 20% over 2018, while the pipeline grew by over 175%.
Thank you for including GraniteCrete in your projects, and thank you for supporting us.
We wish everyone and their families a happy, safe, and wonderful Holiday Season. We look forward to 2020, and wish a Happy New Year to all!